Worker’s Compensation Information


In addition to our office, you can contact the Ombudsman at the New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Administration for additional help with your claim, or in the use of the following important forms:

  • Notice of Accident
  • Notice of Change of Healthcare Provider
  • Objection to Insurance Company’s Change of Healthcare Provider
  • Form Letter to Healthcare Provider
  • Explanation of Importance of the Notice of Accident
  • Legal Referral Services

If we cannot help, the following groups offer referral services for legal concerns:

A program of the New Mexico State Bar Foundation that provides legal information,  advice, brief services, and referrals to all New Mexico residents 55 years of age and older.

The New Mexico Commission on Access to Justice is a statewide body dedicated to expanding and improving civil legal assistance to New Mexicans living in poverty.


The following entities may be able to provide assistance beyond legal services.